我只是還沒找到方向嗎?
從這首歌裡可以感受到Mike對Chester的依賴,
曾經我們一起討論音樂,做音樂,玩音樂…
任何的決定都是我們一起做的,
你不在,我該怎麼辦?
徬徨,無助,卻得不到解答,
只能盡量告訴自己重振旗鼓,重新出發,
卻又再一次陷入漫長的黑夜。
歌曲的後半部加收了Mike朋友們的慰問,令人鼻酸。
[Verse 1]
I don't have a leg to stand on
我不知道該如何振作
Spinning like a whirlwind nothing to land on
就像是找不到地方登陸的颶風
Came so far never thought it'd be done now
這一切停止得太過突然
Stuck in a holding pattern waiting to come down
到了休息點,等著重整好自己
Did somebody else define me?
還有任何人能像你一樣總是指引我方向嗎?
Can I put the past behind me?
我能拋開過去嗎?
Do I even have a decision
我甚至獨自下過任何決定嗎?
Feeling like I'm living in a story already written
我好像活在一個被寫好的故事裡一樣
Am I part of a vision made by somebody else?
還是我不過是一個陌生人眼中的一個過客?
Pointing fingers at villains but I'm the villain myself
找到了惡棍卻發現自己也是個壞蛋
Or am I out of conviction with no wind in the sail?
還是其實我就像艘風帆,在無風無垠的海上前行?
Too focused on the end and simply ready to fail
在乎著結果,卻越是容易墜落
[Chorus]
'Cause I'm tired of the fear that I can't control this
我受夠了那些我無法掌控的恐懼
I'm tired of feeling like every next step's hopeless
受夠了前往充滿絕望的下一站
I'm tired of being scared what I build might break apart
也受夠了去害怕我所做的一切化為塵埃
I don't want to know the end, all I want is a place to start
我並不想知道結局,我只想找個地方重新出發
Oh, oh
噢
I don't want to know the end, all I want is a place to start
結果如何我並不感興趣,我不過想找個新的起點罷了
Oh, oh
噢
[Outro]
Hey Mike, uh, just calling to uh, you know, send my condolences
嘿,Mike。你知道的,嗯…我打給你只是想至上我最誠摯的哀悼
Hey man, it's Mark, just calling to check in onn you, see how you're doing
嘿,老兄。是我,Mark。我只是想問你…現在還好嗎?
What up Mike? Just calling to see how you're doing, check in with you a little bit
怎麼樣Mike?還好吧?我只是想確定你的近況
Wanna obviously send my love and support and, um, just let you know I'm here for you
我想送你我對你的愛與支持,嗯…我一直罩著你啦
I know you're super busy, didn't wanna bother you, um, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you
我知道你很忙,我不想打擾你。嗯…我只是想跟你說我一直心繫著你
Give me a call back if you want, if not, I guess that too, um, but I'm sure I will see you and/or talk to you sometime soon. Alright bud, hope you're hanging in there. See ya
如果你願意的話,回通電話給我好嗎?
如果你不想,我想你應該不想啦,但嗯…
我想確定我能不能找個時間見你或者…跟你好好談談?
就這樣吧。老兄。
老地方,回頭見!
留言列表