close

 

BTS: Jeremy Irons singing 'Be Prepared' - YouTube

 

Jeremy Irons | Celebrities male, Jeremy irons

 

I know that your powers of retention

我知道你們的理解能力
Are as wet as a warthog's backside

就像疣豬的背一樣滑溜

(註 : 理解東西在英文裡也可以用動詞grasp抓住,滑溜就是抓不住的意思,代表理解能力很差)


But–thick as you are–pay attention!

但即便你們如此愚蠢,也給我聽好了

(註 : 英國說一個人很笨用thick)
My words are a matter of pride

我聰明絕頂、字字珠璣

It's clear from your vacant expressions

從你放空的表情就知道
The lights are not all on upstairs

你腦袋一片空白、有聽沒懂
But we're talking kings and successions

但我們現在討論的是王位與繼承
Even you can't be caught unawares!

就連你們這些蠢蛋也不能忽略

 

So prepare for the chance of a lifetime

所以為畢生一次的良機而準備吧
Be prepared for sensational news

期待翻天覆地的消息
A shining new era

一個閃亮的世代
Is tiptoeing nearer

正踮著腳尖悄悄來到

 

[SHENZI]
And where do we feature?

那我們該扮演甚麼角色

 

[SCAR]
Just listen to teacher

乖乖聽我的指令就好

I know it sounds sordid

我知道這計畫聽起來卑鄙
But you'll be rewarded

但事成後你們會得到獎勵
When at last I am given my dues

當我拿到我應得的王位之日
And injustice deliciously squared

當正義重申(因為Scar拿到他"應得的"王位)
Be prepared!

好好期待著吧

 

 

(sung)
It's great that we'll soon be connected

令人振奮的是,我們很快就會和----
With a king who'll be all-time adored

永遠受人愛戴的君王結盟

 

[SCAR]
Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected

當然,作為交換,你們要---
To take certain duties on board

為這計劃做出貢獻
The future is littered with prizes

未來生活中有許多大獎
And though I'm the main addressee

而我是主要的收件人
The point that I must emphasize is

我要強調的是
You won't get a sniff without me!

沒有我,你不會獲得一丁點好處

 

[SCAR & HYENAS]
So prepare for the coup of the century (Oooh!)

好好準備這場世紀政變吧
Be prepared for the murkiest scam (Oooh... La! La! La!)

等著這個最黑暗的陰謀
Meticulous planning (We'll have food!)

我準備這個縝密的計畫
Tenacity spanning (Lots of food)

已有時日
Decades of denial (We repeat)

近十載的等待
Is simply why I'll (Endless meat)

也是我為何
Be king undisputed (Aaah...)

能沒有異議
Respected, saluted (...aaah...)

並受人景仰的登上王位
And seen for the wonder I am (...aaah!)

人們都能看見我的天賦
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared (Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo)

對,現在我露出獠牙與野心
Be prepared!

期待我的登基吧
Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared

對,現在我露出獠牙、現出野心
Be prepared!

等著看吧

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    beckyxmaggie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()