close

 

 

How does it feel

那是怎樣的感覺?
To treat me like you do?

如此對待我
When you've laid your hands upon me

當你感召我
And told me who you are?

並告知我你是誰
I thought I was mistaken

我以為我搞錯了
I thought I heard your words

我以為我聽見你說的
Tell me how do I feel?

告訴我,我感覺如何?
Tell me now, how do I feel?

現在告訴我,我感覺如何?
Those who came before me

那些前輩們
Lived through their vocations

照樣過完了職涯
From the past until completion

從青澀到完整
They'll turn away no more

他們不再逃避
And still, I find it so hard

然而,這對我來說太難了
To say what I need to say

說出我應該說的事情
But, I'm quite sure that you'll tell me

但我確定你會告訴我
Just how I should feel today

我應感覺到什麼?


I see a ship in the harbour

我看見海港的一艘船
I can and shall obey

我能夠且應該遵循
But, if it wasn't for your misfortune

若非你的不幸
I'd be a heavenly person today

我會成為美好的人
And I thought I was mistaken

我以為我搞錯了
And I thought I heard you speak

我以為我聽見你說的
Tell me, how do I feel?

告訴我,我感覺如何?
Tell me now, how should I feel?

現在告訴我,我應感覺到什麼?
Now I stand here waiting

如今我站在這、等候著


I thought I told you to leave me

我以為我早就叫你離我遠點
When I walked down to the beach

當我走下灘頭
Tell me how does it feel

告訴我那是怎樣的感覺?
When your heart grows cold

當你心臟逐漸變冷的時候

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    beckyxmaggie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()