How does it feel
那是怎樣的感覺?
To treat me like you do?
如此對待我
When you've laid your hands upon me
當你感召我
And told me who you are?
並告知我你是誰
I thought I was mistaken
我以為我搞錯了
I thought I heard your words
我以為我聽見你說的
Tell me how do I feel?
告訴我,我感覺如何?
Tell me now, how do I feel?
現在告訴我,我感覺如何?
Those who came before me
那些前輩們
Lived through their vocations
照樣過完了職涯
From the past until completion
從青澀到完整
They'll turn away no more
他們不再逃避
And still, I find it so hard
然而,這對我來說太難了
To say what I need to say
說出我應該說的事情
But, I'm quite sure that you'll tell me
但我確定你會告訴我
Just how I should feel today
我應感覺到什麼?
I see a ship in the harbour
我看見海港的一艘船
I can and shall obey
我能夠且應該遵循
But, if it wasn't for your misfortune
若非你的不幸
I'd be a heavenly person today
我會成為美好的人
And I thought I was mistaken
我以為我搞錯了
And I thought I heard you speak
我以為我聽見你說的
Tell me, how do I feel?
告訴我,我感覺如何?
Tell me now, how should I feel?
現在告訴我,我應感覺到什麼?
Now I stand here waiting
如今我站在這、等候著
I thought I told you to leave me
我以為我早就叫你離我遠點
When I walked down to the beach
當我走下灘頭
Tell me how does it feel
告訴我那是怎樣的感覺?
When your heart grows cold
當你心臟逐漸變冷的時候
留言列表