close
Do not stand at my grave and weep
別站在我的墳前哭泣
I am not there. I do not sleep.
我不在地底,我並未長眠
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是千風颯颯
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我是積雪上鑽石般的銀光
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是糝於飽滿麥穗的暖陽
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是溫潤的秋雨
When you awaken in the morning's hush
在你早晨起床的寂靜裡
I am the swift uplifting rush
我是鳥兒振翅盤旋天空
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
那輕快的喧鬧
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
我是夜空中溫柔閃耀的繁星
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
別佇立於我的墳前痛哭
I am not there. I did not die.
我不在那兒,我並未逝去
全站熱搜
留言列表