close


Right now, heh heh heh heh

現在!!!!


I am an Antichrist

我是個敵基督
I am an anarchist

我是個無政府主義者
Don't know what I want but I know how to get it

不知道我要甚麼,但我總有手段奪得
I wanna destroy the passersby

我想摧毀和我擦身而過的人們


'Cause I, I wanna be anarchy!

這都因為,我,我想要無政府狀態
No dogsbody!

不想再對政府唯命是從

 


Anarchy for the U.K. it's coming sometime and maybe

英國總有天會迎來無政府狀態,而也許
I give a wrong time, stop a traffic line

我隨口一定日期,使這幹線交通停擺
Your future dream is a shopping scheme

你的夢想只是個消費主義陰謀下的產物


'Cause I, I wanna be anarchy!

這都因為,我,我想要無政府狀態
In the city

在這座城市裡


How many ways to get what you want

有很多方法能拿到你想要的
I use the best, I use the rest

我用最棒的方法,(不知道怎麼翻?)
I use the N.M.E

我用音樂雜誌The New Musical Express宣揚我的理念

(The New Musical Express的縮寫和Enemy 諧音)
I use anarchy

我用無政府狀態的願想
'Cause I, I wanna be anarchy!

因為,我,我想要無政府狀態
The only way to be!

無政府,唯一的道路


Is this the M.P.L.A

無政府狀態是安哥拉的人民解放運動-勞動黨嗎?
Or is this the U.D.A

還是阿爾斯特防衛協會?
Or is this the I.R.A

又或是愛爾蘭共和軍呢?
I thought it was the U.K

我本以為那是英國咧
Or just another country

或者是其他國家
Another council tenancy

另一間政府福利房(政府福利房=低收入戶=貧窮雜亂)


I wanna be anarchy

我想要無政府狀態
And I wanna be anarchy

我想要無政府狀態
Know what I mean

我清楚我的言論
And I wanna be anarchist!

我就想當個無政府主義者
I get pissed, destroy!

我不爽,所以我摧毀

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    beckyxmaggie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()