close

 

 

 

儘管艦長曾說這部電影過於甜膩、感性,仍有許多人相信童話故事。

儘管有句話叫"好得令人難以置信",我們,還有一票美國電影,都對美好結局堅信不疑

即使我們知道將來總會被殘酷的現實打擊,我們仍會傾向十分愚蠢卻非常可愛的本能那般勇敢、樂觀吧。

Saccharine and gooey as the captain stated,many people believe in fairy tale.

Despite the saying goes"Too good to be true",we,as do American films,have strong faith in Happy Ending.

Even if we knew we would end up in a head-on collision with so-called brutal reality,we would still cling to the brave,optimistic,foolish yet lovely human nature.

 

 

The hills are alive with the sound of music,
山嶺在音樂響起時甦醒
With songs they have sung for a thousand years.
同那些他們傳唱千年的歌
The hills fill my heart with the sound of music.
山嶺在我心底填滿了樂聲
My heart wants to sing every song it hears
我的心想歌唱每首聽到的歌曲
My heart wants to beat like the wings
我的心想像翅翼般鼓舞
of the bird that rise from the lake to the trees.
如同那隻從湖中升起而飛向樹梢的鳥兒
My heart wants to sigh like a chime
我的心想像排鐘一樣嘆息
that flies from a church on a breeze,
乘著拂過教堂的微風
To laugh like a brook when it trips
我的心想像溪流一般鈴鈴的歡笑
and falls over stones on it’s way,
如水流嘩嘩啦啦沖刷石子
To sing through the night like a lark
我的心想像徹夜高唱
who is learning to pray.
好比一隻夜鶯學習著禱告
I go to the hills when my heart is lonely,
我往往在寂寞時返回山嶺
I know I will hear what I’ve heard before.
我知道我會聽到熟悉的美好樂聲
My heart will be blessed with the sound of music
頓時,我的心將被重新賦予音樂
and I’ll sing once more.
然後,我就能夠再次高唱

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    beckyxmaggie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()