Right now, heh heh heh heh
現在!!!!
I am an Antichrist
我是個敵基督
I am an anarchist
我是個無政府主義者
Don't know what I want but I know how to get it
不知道我要甚麼,但我總有手段奪得
I wanna destroy the passersby
我想摧毀和我擦身而過的人們
'Cause I, I wanna be anarchy!
這都因為,我,我想要無政府狀態
No dogsbody!
不想再對政府唯命是從
Anarchy for the U.K. it's coming sometime and maybe
英國總有天會迎來無政府狀態,而也許
I give a wrong time, stop a traffic line
我隨口一定日期,使這幹線交通停擺
Your future dream is a shopping scheme
你的夢想只是個消費主義陰謀下的產物
'Cause I, I wanna be anarchy!
這都因為,我,我想要無政府狀態
In the city
在這座城市裡
How many ways to get what you want
有很多方法能拿到你想要的
I use the best, I use the rest
我用最棒的方法,(不知道怎麼翻?)
I use the N.M.E
我用音樂雜誌The New Musical Express宣揚我的理念
(The New Musical Express的縮寫和Enemy 諧音)
I use anarchy
我用無政府狀態的願想
'Cause I, I wanna be anarchy!
因為,我,我想要無政府狀態
The only way to be!
無政府,唯一的道路
Is this the M.P.L.A
無政府狀態是安哥拉的人民解放運動-勞動黨嗎?
Or is this the U.D.A
還是阿爾斯特防衛協會?
Or is this the I.R.A
又或是愛爾蘭共和軍呢?
I thought it was the U.K
我本以為那是英國咧
Or just another country
或者是其他國家
Another council tenancy
另一間政府福利房(政府福利房=低收入戶=貧窮雜亂)
I wanna be anarchy
我想要無政府狀態
And I wanna be anarchy
我想要無政府狀態
Know what I mean
我清楚我的言論
And I wanna be anarchist!
我就想當個無政府主義者
I get pissed, destroy!
我不爽,所以我摧毀
留言列表