Instagram上有個帳號挺有趣,叫@humansofny,該版主會到各個城市的公園、巷弄、廣場隨機和路人訪談,聆聽他們的故事。看著每個人都有段故事,我看捷運上、公車上,台北街頭擁擠的人們也莞爾一笑,不是對人的防衛心全失,而是多了份體諒,不再把來往人們看作冰冷的相逢,而把這看作每一個人努力活在這個世界上,同時也是追尋自我的旅程。
(擷取自@humansofy)
“Over the past few years I’ve been having a lot of negative thoughts. Toward the world. Toward myself. Toward other people.
(過去我有很多負面看法。對這個世界、自己、其他人)
I’ve been struggling with chronic depression, and I think the most obvious symptom is negativity.
(我那時有長期憂鬱症,最明顯的徵兆就是負面情緒)
My perception changed so slowly that I didn’t even notice. It didn’t feel abnormal. I just thought I was seeing the world clearly.
(不知不覺,懷孕使我逐漸改變。並非不正常,我想我開始從不同角度看世界)
I thought people were basically mean. I couldn’t find the energy to sit down with them, talk to them, and learn they aren’t bad.
(我從前認為人類基本上都很刻薄,我無法坐下來和他們交談、認知他們並非壞人)
But watching her grow has been a revelation. She’s positive toward all humans. And everyone is positive toward her. I never know who starts it.
(但看著她長大是一個啟示。她對所有人都很正向,大家也都很喜歡她,我不知道是哪一方先表達善意的)
I don’t see who begins the interaction. But so many times I’ll be on the bus or metro, and I’ll look up, and she’ll be smiling at a stranger. And they’re smiling back. And it makes me so happy. Sometimes my face hurts from smiling so much.
(我不知這如何開始,但好幾次在公車或地鐵上,當我抬頭,她會對一個陌生人微笑,他們也會向她微笑,這讓我好開心。有時我的臉因為這些事笑得好痛)
She’s taught me how prejudiced I’d become toward other people. Somehow I’d forgotten that if you smile, people smile back.” (Berlin, Germany)
(她讓我明白自己過去是如何對人們產生偏見,以致於我忘了,當你微笑,人們也會回你一個微笑的:) *於柏林,德國
Tell me things you've never said out loud
告訴我那些你怯於傾訴的事情
Just try and go there if you can
你試著向我表達看看
Show me the parts of you you're not that proud of
展現那一部分你不喜歡的自己
I want to know, I'm just a man
我渴望了解你,我也只是凡人
[Verse 1]
I'll have you know that I have good and bad days
你知道,我走運過也跌入過深淵
Come on now, love, don't be naive
來吧,我的愛,別傻了
Lay out our cards and you'll see all my mistakes
讓我們毫無保留吧,你將會看到我所有的錯誤
Well, I don't mind while you're with me
和你相伴時,我一點也不在乎那些
[Chorus]
When have I fallen
我何時墜落的?
Am I crawling on my knees?
我正匍匐前進嗎?
Here I'm calling
我於此呼喚
In the hope that you'll see me
希望你能看見我
[Verse 2]
This voice inside of me has lost its breath
我心裡的聲音沒了氣
It's far too tired to sing at ease
累得無法歌唱
All of the things I never said out loud
那我怯於吐露的所有話語
They will remain inside of me
將永遠埋藏於心
[Chorus]
Yeah and I've fallen
對啊,我已墜落
Yes, I'm crawling on my knees
用膝蓋艱辛地爬行
Yeah and I'm calling
對啊,我正呼喚
Out in search of who we'll be
向那個後來的你我
[Outro]
Tell me things you've never said out loud
告訴我那些你怯於傾訴的事情
‘Cause I want to know I'm just a man
因為我渴望了解你,我也只是凡人
留言列表