Thank you,Ashley!
因為你,我才能聽到這首好聽的歌
也希望你今天有個美好的聖誕節!
Maggie.
(前些天在ig看到的兩位)
女生是紅色的字
男生是藍色的字
You know I want you
妳知道我渴望妳
It's not a secret I try to hide
我不想隱瞞這秘密
I know you want me
我知道妳也想著我
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
所以別再說我們對此無能為力
You claim it's not in the cards
妳說我倆沒有未來
But fate is pulling you miles away
命運將妳拉開
And out of reach from me
我離妳遙不可及
But you're here in my heart
但妳已住進我的心坎
So who can stop me if I decide
所以有誰能阻止我?如果我決定…
That you're my destiny?
妳是我的天命?
What if we rewrite the stars?
如果妳我能重寫命運?
Say you were made to be mine
而妳是我一生的注定
Nothing could keep us apart
沒有難關能分開妳我
You'd be the one I was meant to find
我注定追尋著妳
It's up to you, and it's up to me
一切只需要妳、我決定
No one can say what we get to be
沒有人能指指點點
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
所以我們為何不改變命運?
Maybe the world could be ours
也許我們能擁有這今夜
Tonight
只屬於彼此的世界
You think it's easy
你覺得這很簡單
You think I don't want to run to you
你認為我不願奔向你
But there are mountains
但我們隔著萬重山
And there are doors that we can't walk through
隔著過不了的坎
I know you're wondering why
我知道你納悶著
Because we're able to be
因為我們能當
Just you and me
真切的自己
Within these walls
在這馬戲團裡
But when we go outside
但當我們面對現實
You're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all
你將覺醒並看見這一切是多麼令人絕望
No one can rewrite the stars
沒人能重寫命運的
How can you say you'll be mine?
你如何解釋你將會屬於我呢?
Everything keeps us apart
每件事都使我們分離
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
而我不會是你該追尋的
It's not up to you
你無法決定
It's not up to me
我也不能
When everyone tells us what we can be
當大家都命令我們要怎麼做時
How can we rewrite the stars?
我們要怎麼改變命運?
Say that the world can be ours
或說今晚
Tonight
我們擁有世界
All I want is to fly with you
我唯一渴求與你飛翔
All I want is to fall with you
我唯一渴求與你墜落
So just give me all of you
只要你給我全部的你
It feels impossible
這感覺多荒唐
It's not impossible
這不是不可能
Is it impossible?
這可能嗎?
Say that it's possible
說!說這是可能的!
How do we rewrite the stars?
我們該如何改寫命運?
Say you were made to be mine?
你是我的天命嗎?
Nothing can keep us apart
沒有事情能分開你我
Cause you are the one I was meant to find
因為我注定追尋你
It's up to you
由你決定
And it's up to me
由我決定
No one can say what we get to be
沒人能說三道四
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
我們為何不改寫命運?
Changing the world to be ours
讓這世界成為你我的
You know I want you
你知道我渴望你
It's not a secret I try to hide
我不想隱瞞這秘密
But I can't have you
但我無法擁有你
We're bound to break and
我們注定分離
My hands are tied
而我無能為力
留言列表