相關圖片

 

Thank you,Ashley!

因為你,我才能聽到這首好聽的歌 

也希望你今天有個美好的聖誕節!

Maggie.

 

 

 

 

(前些天在ig看到的兩位)

 

「white-collar worker」的圖片搜尋結果

 

 

 

女生是紅色的字

男生是藍色的字

 

You know I want you

妳知道我渴望妳

It's not a secret I try to hide

我不想隱瞞這秘密

I know you want me

我知道妳也想著我

So don't keep saying our hands are tied

所以別再說我們對此無能為力

You claim it's not in the cards

妳說我倆沒有未來

But fate is pulling you miles away

命運將妳拉開

And out of reach from me

我離妳遙不可及

But you're here in my heart

但妳已住進我的心坎

So who can stop me if I decide

所以有誰能阻止我?如果我決定

That you're my destiny?

妳是我的天命?

 

What if we rewrite the stars?

如果妳我能重寫命運?

Say you were made to be mine

而妳是我一生的注定

Nothing could keep us apart

沒有難關能分開妳我

You'd be the one I was meant to find

我注定追尋著妳

It's up to you, and it's up to me

一切只需要妳、我決定

No one can say what we get to be

沒有人能指指點點

So why don't we rewrite the stars?

所以我們為何不改變命運?

Maybe the world could be ours

也許我們能擁有這今夜

Tonight

只屬於彼此的世界

 

You think it's easy

你覺得這很簡單

You think I don't want to run to you

你認為我不願奔向你

But there are mountains

但我們隔著萬重山

And there are doors that we can't walk through

隔著過不了的坎

I know you're wondering why

我知道你納悶著

Because we're able to be

因為我們能當

Just you and me

真切的自己

Within these walls

在這馬戲團裡

But when we go outside

但當我們面對現實

You're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all

你將覺醒並看見這一切是多麼令人絕望

 

No one can rewrite the stars

沒人能重寫命運的

How can you say you'll be mine?

你如何解釋你將會屬於我呢?

Everything keeps us apart

每件事都使我們分離

And I'm not the one you were meant to find

而我不會是你該追尋的

It's not up to you

你無法決定

It's not up to me

我也不能

When everyone tells us what we can be

當大家都命令我們要怎麼做時

How can we rewrite the stars?

我們要怎麼改變命運?

Say that the world can be ours

或說今晚

Tonight

我們擁有世界

 

All I want is to fly with you

我唯一渴求與你飛翔

All I want is to fall with you

我唯一渴求與你墜落

So just give me all of you

只要你給我全部的你

 

It feels impossible

這感覺多荒唐

It's not impossible

這不是不可能

Is it impossible?

這可能嗎?

 

Say that it's possible

!說這是可能的!

 

How do we rewrite the stars?

我們該如何改寫命運?

Say you were made to be mine?

你是我的天命嗎?

Nothing can keep us apart

沒有事情能分開你我

Cause you are the one I was meant to find

因為我注定追尋你

It's up to you

由你決定

And it's up to me

由我決定

No one can say what we get to be

沒人能說三道四

And why don't we rewrite the stars?

我們為何不改寫命運?

Changing the world to be ours

讓這世界成為你我的

 

You know I want you

你知道我渴望你

It's not a secret I try to hide

我不想隱瞞這秘密

But I can't have you

但我無法擁有你

We're bound to break and

我們注定分離

My hands are tied

而我無能為力

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    beckyxmaggie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()