人的一生匆匆短促,

也或許你曾擁有很多的理想卻墜落,

然而,你的生命是有限的,

你有這個義務要活得精采,

有時你陷入絕望,有時你放棄希望,

但更重要的是,

你有沒有那個勇氣和精神,

繼續那條你的康莊大道?

無論如何,奇蹟總在風雨過後,

NEVER GIVE UP!

 

 

 

From up above I heard ,the angels sing to me these words,

我聽見天堂,天使的耳語在我耳邊響起

And sometimes in your eyes I see the beauty in the world,

有時我能從你的眼神裡看見,世界上最美麗的風景

Oh, now I'm floating so high,

噢,我的全身感到亢奮舒暢

I blossom and die,

繁盛,凋亡

Send your storm and your lightning to strike,

強盛攻擊,燃燒火焰

Me between the eyes,

我的雙眸閃亮

Eyes

貫穿眉宇之間

 

Sometimes the stars decide, to reflect in puddles in the dirt,

有時連燦爛繁星,都會不小心照映到水窪裡的穢土的

When I look in your eyes

當我直視著你的雙眼

I forget all about what hurts.

我竟忘了世上所有的傷痛

Oh, now I'm floating so high.

噢,我感到全身飛了起來

I blossom and die.

我出生而又死亡

Send your storm and your lightning to strike

用你那忿忿不安的心情,展開強烈攻擊

Me between the eyes

在雙眼之間

And cry

哭泣著

Believe in miracles.

相信奇蹟的存在吧

Oh hey, I'm floating up above the world now!

嘿,我已到達蒼芎之巔

Oh hey, I'm floating up above the world now!

嘿,我已來到新的世界

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah!

喔,嘿,是的,我會衝出逆境!

 

 

arrow
arrow

    beckyxmaggie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()